Tuesday, October 16, 2012

                                                                   POLITICS
Politics have been around long time ago  and because of that many political parties are form where candidates argue about certain issues. I think it is good to have certain type of government  to guide every nation, even though they make promises that might never be fulfill for me I think politics are good to encourage the people  and see that there is a better place to live, but sometimes the candidates talk about things to help the people but they never do it, so I think political parties are good as long as they respect the public and themselves to show a good example for society

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your insightful thoughts, Monica. Your blog is wonderful. You have all the required posts, and you give each response your full effort. Now, I want to challenge you to write even more! Push yourself and you will see results.

    ReplyDelete